Managing RUCKUS Cloud Software Updates
RUCKUS Cloud receives automatic updates that enhance features, performance and security of the platform. Administrators of tenants in RUCKUS cloud and MSP’s are notified of upcoming updates and have the option to select the update window to allow consideration of their local environment. Primary administrators of a RUCKUS Cloud account can schedule the timing of software updates.
- Migrations are planned during the weekends only
- You can schedule the migration up to 6-weeks in the future beyond the system generated time slot.
- Release Notes are provided as part of the notification email.
RUCKUS reserves the right to perform unscheduled updates to protect its customers, and performance and security of the platform.
- From the navigation pane, click
The Administration page is displayed.
- Click the Version Management sub-tab to view the Cloud version and AP firmware.
- Slect the AP Firmware sub-tab.
- Select a venue.
Click Update Now to submit a request to update the
The Update Now dialog box appears.
Choose a software version and the click Run
After the update is completed, the results, success or failure are sent by email to the primary administrator.
Click Change Update Schedule to schedule
The Change Update Schedule dialog box appear.
Choose a software version and select the update by clicking in the calander
The Change Update Schedule dialog box appears.
Choose a update time for the software update and then click
The progress bar displays Update scheduled successfully.
- Click Skip Update to skip the software update.