Creating a Wi-Fi Calling Profile
You can classify the voice packets in a Wi-Fi call based on the carrier, by creating a Wi-Fi calling profile.
- On the menu, click Networks.
The Create New Wi-Fi Network dialog appears.
Wi-Fi Calling Profiles.
The Wi-Fi Calling Profiles dialog appears displaying the existing Wi-Fi calling profiles.
The Add Wi-Fi Calling Profiles dialog appears.
- Enter the name of the carrier in the Carrier Name field.
- Enter the profile description in the Description field.
Select the QoS priority
- Best Effort
Evolved Packet Data Gateway (ePDG) section, click
The Add eDPG dialog appears.
- Enter the domain name to in the Domain Name field.
- (Optional) Enter the IP address of the Domain.
The Wi-Fi calling profile is created and displayed with its name, QoS priority, number of ePDGs associated and the management domain.Note: You can edit, clone and delete the profile by clicking the pencil icon or the delete icon, respectively.