RUCKUS Analytics Introduction
RUCKUS Analytics is a cloud-native data analytics and machine-assisted software service designed to help network operators become more proactive in network management, operation, reporting, and troubleshooting. RUCKUS Analytics supports RUCKUS Cloud as well as SmartZone controllers and access points (APs). Access points and controllers serve as data sources, which measure and collect various key performance indicators (KPIs), connectivity status and flows, traffic, applications, and more. The data is packaged by the AP or controller as lightweight streaming telemetry and sent to the cloud through a secure transport. Once in the cloud, the data is ingested into a scalable and efficient data warehouse, analyzed using machine learning algorithms, and presented for your consumption in several different formats, for a variety of use cases.
RUCKUS Analytics provides several valuable resources for network administrators:
- Dashboard: Summarizes the network health and provides a quick focus on top problem areas.
- AI Analytics: Provides a detailed analysis on incidents, client impact, reasons, root causes, and recommendations.
- Client Troubleshooting page: Provides granular details about specific client experiences, connectivity issues, and quality.
- Reports: Leverages and displays pre-built reports and charts to understand network usage and inventory.
- Data Studio: Provides a fast and intuitive reporting tool that helps to create and edit charts and dashboards.
- Data Explorer: Explores all the data in your database with a customizable UI-driven tool to help answer questions about your network, usage, inventory, operating environment, and potential problems.
- Service Validation: Provides comprehensive end-to-end testing mechanism to validate LAN, WAN and connectivity to application servers.