Viewing APs That Are Advertising a Network
From the APs tab on the Networks page, you can view information about APs that are advertising a particular network.
From the navigation pane, click
The Networks page is displayed.
From the list of networks, click the name of the network that you want to view.
The network information page displays the Overview tab.
The page refreshes and then APs tab displays a list of APs that are currently advertising the network service, including the following information:
- AP: Displays the name of the AP.
- Status: Displays the status of AP. If everything is operating normally, the Status column shows Operational.
- Model: Displays the hardware model of the AP.
- IP: Displays the IP address or the serial number of the AP.
- MAC address: Displays the MAC address of the AP.
- Venue: Displays the name of the venue in which is this AP is physically deployed.
- Clients: Displays the length of time that the wireless client has been associated with the network.
- AP Group: Displays the name of the AP Group.
- RF Channel: The RF 2.4 GHz channel and 5 GHz channel
- Tags: Displays the tags that have been assigned to this network.