Network Health Test Report
The Network Health test report provides granular information about the test result which aids in better network analysis. It provides a step-by-step analysis of the various connection stages the AP has to go through before establishing network connectivity, there by, being able to identify the reason for failure or error if there is one.
- Overview tab
- Details tab
- Success (green)
- Failure (red)
- Error (orange)
- AP Name: Displays the name of the AP
- AP MAC: Displays the MAC address of the AP
- 802.11 Auth: Displays that
status of the 802.11 authentication testNote: For all tests, the status includes Pass, Fail, Error, and Pending. You can pause the pointer over the test status capsule to know more about the reason for success, failure, or error.
- Association: Displays that status of the Association authentication test
- PSK: Displays that status of the PSK authentication test
- DHCP: Displays that status of the DHCP authentication test
- DNS: Displays that status of the DNS authentication test
- Ping: Displays that status of the Ping authentication test. The time taken for the ping response is also recorded in ms in the capsule.
- Traceroute: Displays the traceroute details such as number of network hops, time taken between hops for successful ping operations. Pause the pointer over the tarceroute icon () for more information. It is enabled only when all authentication stages are passed successfully.
- Upload: Displays the upload speed of the network. Timeout is displayed if the speed test times out for some reason.
- Download: Displays the download speed of the network. Timeout is displayed if the speed test times out for some reason.