You can view the activities on RUCKUS One. Activity events include an audit log of the steps taken as part of the Activity, as well as the time required to perform each action and the success or failure of each step within the Activity.
- From the navigation pane, click
Logs. By default, the Activities tab opens and diplays the following information:
- Date: Date and time when the activity was carried out.
- Status: The status of the activity which could be one of these: Pending, In progress, Success or Failed.
- Product: Indicates where the activity was carried out: Cloudpath, General, IOT, Switch, or Wi-Fi.
- Source: Name of the account by using which the activity was carried out.
- Description: Brief description of the activity.
- To view the next page, click the
right arrow (>). To jump to the last page of events, click the
>| arrow. You can also filter the events that are displayed on the page by using the filtering options at the top of the page.
- All Statuses: Use the drop-down and select one of the statuses Pending, In progress, Success or Failed.
- All Products: Use the drop-down to select one the products: Cloudpath, General, IOT, Switch, or Wi-Fi.
- All Times: Use the drop-down to select one of the times: Last 24 Hours, Last 7 Days, Last 30 Days, or Custom Range.