Event Severity Levels
A severity level is assigned to every event generated in RUCKUS Cloud. These severity levels help you draw your attention to events that may require your attention.
Events in RUCKUS Cloud are assigned the following severity levels:
- Critical: Indicates a serious issue that requires your immediate attention.
- Indeterminate: Indicates a notification about an event or condition.
- Informational: Indicates simple informational notification.
- Major: Indicates the occurrence of an issue that may cause a device or service to fail.
- Minor: Indicates a minor error in the system.
- Warning: Indicates about an event that might lead to a critical or major issue.