Viewing Existing Networks
You can view a list of networks that exist in your Ruckus Cloud account.
From the navigation pane, click Networks. The Networks page displays a list of networks that you previously added, including the following information:
Note: If you have not added a network, the list will be empty. For instructions on adding a network, Refer to Creating Networks Overview.
- Network: The name assigned to this network.
- Description: A brief description of the network.
- Type: The type of network representing the network security:
- Pre-Shared Key (PSK)
- Enterprise AAA
- Captive Portal—Click-Through
- Captive Portal—Guest Pass
- Host Approval
- Self Sign in
- Venues: Shows the number of venues in which this network is currently being used. Pause the pointer over the number to see a list of the venues amd click the number to view venue details.
- APs: Shows the number of clients (across all venues) that are currently associated with this network. Click the number to view AP details.
- VLAN: Shows the VLAN ID that is assigned to the network.