Viewing Network Details
You can view more information about a network, including a summary of its settings, a diversity chart of its wireless clients, and the volume of the wireless traffic that it has handled.
From the navigation pane, click
The Networks page displays a list of networks that you previously created.
Click the name of the network for which you want to view detailed information.
The Overview tab of the network information page displays the following information:
- Network Overview: This section shows a summary of the network settings, including the network diagram, network name, SSID, and security settings.
- Charts: This section shows Traffic Volume, Client Count, and Top 10 Applications charts.
- APs that are providing the network service
- Venues that are using the network
- Events that have occurred on the network within the last 24 hours