Editing a Network
Edit a network if you need to update any its current settings. For example, if you want to change the network name, description, network type settings, advanced network settings, or even the venue at which it is advertised.
- From the navigation pane, click
The Networks page appears.
- From the network list, click the name of the network that you want to edit.
The network information page appears.
- In the upper-right corner of the page, click
The Edit Network dialog box displays three tabs where settings can be changed:
- Network Details: For help with the different network details, refer to Creating Networks Overview, and click the network type.
- network-typeSettings: For example, Pre-shared key Settings. For help with the different authentication options and settings for each option, refer to Creating Networks Overview, and click on the link for the network type.
- Update the network settings as required. To edit a different set of settings, click the tab for the settings.
Note: When a eDPSK SSID modify operation is performed, the administrator will be notified that the existing linked Passphrase to this current SSID will be removed. Therefore, you should export the Passphrases and then import to the newly available eDPS SSID.
- Click Save.