Viewing Events That Have Occurred on a Network
Use the Events tab on the Networks page to view events that have occurred on a network in the last 24 hours.
From the navigation pane, click
The Networks page is displayed.
From the network list, click the name of the network that you want to check.
The network information page displays the Overview tab.
The Events tab displays a list of events that have occurred within the last 24 hours, including the following information:
- Date: The date and time when the event occurred.
- Severity: The severity level of the event. Refer to Event Severity Levels for information on what each severity level means.
- Event Type: The component that generated the event. Possible values include Admin, AP (for example, an AP was rebooted), Client (for example, a user left the network), and Notification.
- Source: The MAC address of the client on which the event occurred.
- MAC Address: The MAC address of the AP to which the client was connected when the event occurred.
- Description: A brief description of the event. The event description is dynamic, not static. Information specific to the event including identification of the related entity displays giving customers more information and allowing easier troubleshooting of events, if required. For example, the network name used by the connected client is displayed.