Viewing Your Account Details
Your RUCKUS Cloud account information includes your organization's name, address, and phone number.
- On the Dashboard, click
The Administration page appears and displays the following tabs:
- Account Details
- Cloud Version
- Click the
Account Details tab to review your account information. The
Account Details tab displays the following information:
Note: To update your name and email address, edit your profile on the RUCKUS Support website.
- Organization: Name of the organization that you represent.
- Address: Street address of your organization.
- City: City in which your organization is located.
- State/Province: State or province in which your organization is located.
- ZIP: ZIP or postal code of your organization's location.
- Country: Country where your organization is located.
When you enable multi-factor authenticaton (MFA) feature, RUCKUS Cloud asks for a verification code via your chosen security method (Email, SMS or authentication App). By default, MFA is disabled. The Prime-Admin controlls the MFA feature and applies to all admin accounts. When the MFA feature is enabled, all users of the account are required to set and use MFA. You can manage the personal authentication settings from the My Profile menu (accessible via the portal's header).
To enable MFA, follow these steps.
- Toggle the Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
switch to ON.The Enable Multi-Factor Authentication dialog box appears.
- Click Enable MFA.RUCKUS Cloud generates recovery codes for that can be used as a backup method to access the account if the administrators have trouble receiving the security code. Make sure that you copy the codes and store them safely.If the MFA is enabled, after logging in to RUCKUS Cloud, user will be asked to authenticate with one-time password (OTP) sent via SMS/email or pass code generated via the Authentication App. You must enter the OTP or passcode and the click Verify to login to RUCKUS Cloud.
(Optional) After Step 2, toggle the Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) switch to
- Click Disable MFA.
Beginning with RUCKUS Cloud Release 21.10, the MFA feature supports disabling a previously enabled authentication method for a user. The Prime-Admin can deactivate one of the authentication methods: one-time password (OTP) via SMS/email or Authentication App used for obtaining the pass code.
To disable one of authentication methods, follow these steps.
After Step 1, click
icon on the upper-right
You can access the existing configured authentication methods in the Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) section.
- When the MFA is turned ON, by default, the authentication method button is displayed as Set.
- When you click Set for the first time, the OTP authentication dialog box appears.
- In the the OTP authentication box, enter your mobile phone number or email address to receive the OTP. You can change your mobile phone number or email address later.
- If one of these methods, OTP Authentication or Manage Authentication App is selected, it cannot be turned off and the Turn Off option is grayed out with a tool tip: You must set at least one authentication method.
- After both the authentication methods are set, the My Profile dialog box will appear as shown below.
(Optional) To disable the
one-time password (OTP) authentication method, click Manage next to
One Time Password and then select Turn
Off from the drop-down menu.
(Optional) To disable the
authentication App method, click Manage next to
Authentication App and then select Turn
Off from the drop-down.
- (Optional) To view the recovery codes, click See next to Recovery Codes.