Accessing the Mesh Topology from a Venue
Complete the following steps to view the Mesh information at the venue details level,
- From the navigation pane, click Venues. All available venues are listed.
- Select a venue for which you want to see the Mesh information. The venue details page displays the respective venue properties.
- Click the APs tab. In the top-left corner of the page, you will find the Mesh label, listed as the second link in the View menu.
The Mesh topology table displays all the APs that are part of a Mesh topology. APs that are in venues that are not set to support Mesh are not listed. There is an expand button next to the names of the root APs.
Click the expand button to see the Mesh access points that are connected to the root AP.
The row expands, listing all the Mesh access points along with their respective properties.
- To view the Mesh access points from the venue level, click any venue that is linked to a root access point. The venue details page displays.
- Click the APs tab in the venue details page. The AP details page displays. In the top-left corner, you will find the Mesh label, listed as the third link in the View menu. The root access points are displayed.
Click the expand button to list the Mesh access points that are connected to the root AP. Click the expand button for each Mesh access point to view the properties of the access point.
Note: If a venue is not set to support Mesh, the AP details page that is displayed when you click the APs tab will not show the Mesh option in the View menu. If you have defined the venue as Mesh but have not added any APs, you will still find the Mesh option. However, when you click, you are prompted with the message that no Mesh APs are added.