Viewing LTE APs that are provisioned on a LTE Network (EPC)
From the APs tab on the Networks page, you can view information about LTE APs that are providing a particular network.
On the Dashboard, click
The Networks page appears.
From the list of networks, click the name of the network that you want to view.
The network information page appears and displays the Overview tab.
The page refreshes and then APs tab displays a list of APs that are currently providing the network service, including the following information:
- AP—The name of the AP.
- Status—The status of AP. If everything is operating normally, the Status column shows Operational.
- Model—The hardware model of the AP.
- IP Address—The IP address or the serial number of the AP.
- MAC address—The MAC address of the AP.
- Venue—The name of the venue in which is this AP is physically deployed.
- Clients—The length of time that the wireless client has been associated with the network.
- Tags—The tags that have been assigned to this network.