Viewing Events That Have Occurred on a Network
Use the Events tab on the Networks page to view events that have occurred on a network in the last 24 hours.
On the Dashboard, click
The Networks page appears.
From the network list, click the name of the network that you want to check.
The network information page appears and displays the Overview tab.
The page refreshes and then Events tab displays a list of events that have occurred within the last 24 hours. For each event the following information is displayed:
- Date: The date and time when the event occurred.
- Severity: The severity level of the event. For information on what each severity level means, refer to Event Severity Levels.
- Event Type: The component that generated the event. Possible values include Admin, AP (for example, an AP was rebooted), Client (for example, a user left the network), and Notification.
- Source: The MAC address of the client on which the event occurred.
- Identifier: The MAC address of the AP to which the client was connected when the event occurred.
- Model: The AP model.
- Description: A brief description of the event.