Editing a Switch Configuration Profile
You can edit the switch configuration profile that you have created and applied to a venue.
- From the navigation bar, click Switch Configuration.
- In the
Switch Configuration Profiles page, select the profiles that you want to edit and click
You can edit the following properties in a switch configuration profile:
- General Properties: The profile name and description.
- VLANs: The VLAN ID, VLAN name, IPv4 DHCP Snooping, ARP Inspection, IGMP Snooping, Multicast version, and Spanning Tree Protocol
- ACLs: The ACL rules.
- Trusted Ports: The trusted ports.
- Venues: The venue.
- Click Save after editing the Switch Configuration Profile.