Importing DSPK Passphrases From a CSV file
You can import DSPK passphrases from a CSV file.
Follow these steps to import DSPK passphrases from a CSV file.
- On the menu, click
The Users page appears.
- Click the DPSK User Credentials tab.
- In the upper-right corner of the
DPSK User Credentials tab, click
File. The Import From File dialog box appears.
- Drag a CSV file and drop to import or click Browse to select a CSV file and upload.
- (Optional) Click Download template to downloading the DSPK import template.
- Select a network from the Network drop-down.
- Enter a name in the User name prefix field. The name will be displayed in the DSPK user table, which helps associating devices with names.
- Click Import. The following dialog box appears.
- Click Import List.A progress bar appears stating Uploading file... and then Paraphrases were imported successfully.