Managing DPSK User Details
You can view details about the configured Dynamic Pre-Shared Key (DPSK) network users.
- On the menu, click
The Users page loads and displays the information from the Clients tab by default. Two other tabs are displayed, Guest Passes and DPSK User Credentials.
DPSK User Credentials tab.
The DPSK User Credentials page appears and displays the following information:
- Passphrase created—Indicates whether the passphrase is user-created or system-enerated.
- Username—The name used in creating the DPSK user to help associate devices with names.
- Number of Devices—The number of devices.
- MAC Address—Only the device with this MAC address will be allowed into the WiFi network with the associated passphrase.
- Passphrase—The actual passphrase the user has to provide before they can access the network.
- Network—The network associated with this passphrase.
- VLAN—The device is placed on this VLAN after authenticating to the WiFi network.
- Expires—The expiration time period is set when you set up the DPSK network. For more information, refer to Creating a Network That Uses a Dynamic Pre-Shared Key.
If no user credentials are set up, you can click on the Add Passphrase text displayed on the screen to add a passphrase. For more information, refer to Adding a Passphrase for a DPSK User.
- You can also filter the user credentials that are displayed on the page by using the filtering options at the top of the page.
- Use the Search by name, MAC address box, type in a name or MAC address and click the magnifying glass icon to start the search.
- All Networks—Click the drop-down arrow to select the network for which you want to view the user credentials.
- Filter by VLAN—Click the drop-down arrow to select the VLAN for which you want to view the user credentials.
- Click the Show expired passphrases box to display expired passphrases.
- You can also find the following
links in the upper-right corner of the DPSK User Credentials page:
- Add Passphrase: Click to add a single passphrase. For more information, see Adding a Passphrase for a DPSK User.
- Import From File: Click to import DPSK passphrases in bulk using a CSV file. For more information, see GUID-B815C9B0-21C7-4493-B7F1-79B2307DEA8A.html.
- Export To File: Click to export DPSK passphrases in CSV file format. For more information, see Exporting DPSK User Credentials.