Viewing Guest Passes
Complete the following steps to view a summary of all the guest passes that have been created in your Ruckus Cloud account.
From the navigation pane, click
The Users page is displayed.
Guest Pass Credentials tab.
The Guests page displays a table that summarizes all existing guest passes. Available information on each guest pass includes:
- Created: Date and time when the guest pass was created.
- Name: Name of the guest user.
- Phone: Phone number of the guest user.
- Email: Email address of the guest user.
- Type: Type of user account.
- Allowed SSID: SSID of the network to which the guest user has access.
- Expires: Date and time when the guest pass will expire.
- Status: Current connection status of the guest user.
Note: A status shown as N/A implies that there may be an unlimited number of clients connected to the guest. Unlimited guests can have three statuses: N/A, Disabled, and Expired, unlike the normal guest which can have two additional statuses: Online and Offline.
- : Click to view the guest pass details, which displays all the preceding information in the Guest Details dialog box. For more information, refer to Viewing Guest User Details.
- To view details of previously created guest passes that have already expired, click the Show expired guests check box in the upper-right corner of the page.
- If you have a large number of guest passes, use the filtering options in the upper-left corner of the page to display guest passes based on the criteria you specify. For example, if you know the name, phone number, or email address of the guest user, enter it in the first field. If you want to filter the results further, click the Creation Time check box, and then select the date from the calendar on which the guest pass was created.