An event in the Ruckus LTE AP Management is any significant occurrence on managed APs, associated clients, or in the system that requires tenants to be notified, whether for an immediate action or information purposes.
On the Dashboard, click
The Events page appears and displays the 50 most recent events that have occurred in your AP Management account. If the AP Management has recorded more than 50 events, the right-bottom area of the page displays left (<) and right (>) arrows that you can click to view older events.Event details that are displayed on the page include:
- Date: Date and time when the event occurred.
- Severity: Severity level assigned to the event. For more information, refer to Event Severity Levels.
- Event Type: Indicates where the event occurred (managed AP, associated client, or administrative). For more information, refer to Event Types.
- Source: Name of the AP, client, or administrative component on which the event occurred.
- Identifier: MAC address or the serial number of the LTE AP or SecGW.
- Model: The model number of the LTE AP.
- Description: The Alarm ID and description of the event .
- (Optional) Click the View Event icon to view the event details.
To view the next page, click the right arrow (>). To jump to the last page of events, click the >| arrow.
You can also filter the events that are displayed on the page by using the filtering options at the top of the page.
- All Severities—Click the drop-down arrow to select the severity level by which the list of events is sorted.
- All Event Types—Click the drop-down arrow to select the event type (Admin, AP, Client, or Notification) by which the list of events is sorted.
- Jump To—Click Time to select a date by which the list of events is sorted.
- Use the Search in description box, type a keyword that you want to use for any matching events. Click the magnifying glass icon to start the search.
Export to CSV to export the list of events to a .csv file.
The Exporting Events dialog appears and the list of events are downloaded as a .csv file (for example, Events_25_11_2019_13-40.csv) in the default download directory of your systems. You can open and review the .csv file using Microsoft Excel.Note: You can view and export a maximum number of 10,000 records from the current page on the portal. The portal displays the events ordered by the event date and time. If the number of records exceed 10,000, contact the Ruckus Support team.