Event Severity Levels
A severity level is assigned to every event generated in the Ruckus LTE AP Management Service.
Events are assigned the following severity levels:
- Critical—Indicates a serious issue that requires your immediate attention.
- Indeterminate—Indicates a notification about an event or condition.
- Informational—Indicates simple informational notification.
- Major—Indicates the occurrence of an issue that may cause a device or service to fail.
- Minor— Indicates a minor error in the system.
- Warning—Indicates about an event that might led to a critical or major issue.