Adding a Standard Rule
- From the Dahsboard, click Switch Configuration.
- In the Switch Configuration Profiles page.
Switch Configuration Profile.
The Add Switch Configuration Profile dialog box appears.
- In the General Properties, enter the profile name and description and then click Next.
- In the VLANs tab, complete the configuration and then click Next.
In the ACL
page, click Add
The Add ACL dialog box appears.
- Select the type of rule as Standard .
Click Add Rule to add a
You can edit or delete an existing ACL rule from the Add ACL page.The Add Rule dialog box appears.
Complete the following
- Sequence: Speficy the sequence number. The valid range is from 1 through 65000.
- Action:: Select an action as Permit or Deny.
- Source Network: Specify the source network: Any or Specific Subnet.
- Click Save to return to the Switch Configuration Profile dialog box.