Viewing All APs
You can view a summary of all APs that you have added to your RUCKUS Cloud account and check all of their statuses from a single page.
Complete the following steps to view a list of all APs that have been added in your RUCKUS Cloud account.
- From the navigation pane, click
Networking Devices and select the
Wi-Fi tab. Click an AP name to view details about the AP. The Access Points page appears with a number in brackets indicating how many APs are in your account. A list of APs that you have added to your RUCKUS Cloud account is displayed containing the following information.
- AP: The name of the access point. To view details about this access point, click the AP name. This is a sortable field.
- Status: The current status of the AP (for example, Operational). Refer to AP Statuses for more information on what each status means.
- Model: The hardware model of the RUCKUS Wireless AP. This is a sortable field.
- IP Address: The IP address assigned to the AP. This is a sortable field.
- MAC Address: The unique media access control (MAC) address, also called physical address, network interface of the AP. This is a sortable field.
- Venue: The name of the venue to which this AP is physically deployed.
- Switch: The name of the switch.
- Mesh Role: If Mesh networking is enabled on the AP, this column shows the role of the AP on the Mesh network. This is a sortable field. The following possible Mesh roles are included: Root AP (RAP) and Mesh AP (MAP and eMAP).
- Connected Clients: The number of wireless clients that are currently associated with this AP. To view details about the wireless clients, click the client number. This is a sortable field.
- AP Group: The AP Group name if the AP belongs to an AP Group. This is a sortable field.
Channel: The RF 2.4 GHz channel and 5 GHz channels:
- 2.4GHz: 2.4 GHz overlapping Wi-Fi channel
- 5GHz: 5 GHz non-overlapping Wi-Fi channel
- Tags: Any tags assigned to the AP.