Viewing AP Details
From the APs page, you can select elements on the web interface to display detailed information about wireless clients associated with an AP, networks that are active on an AP, and events that have occurred on the AP within the last 24 hours.
- From the navigation pane, click Networking Devices and select the Wi-Fi tab.
- Click the name of the AP that
you want to view details. By default, the Overview tab displays the following information:
- An informational message if the AP has a configuration error or failure.
- A graph showing the traffic
volume (downstream traffic and upstream traffic). To change the time
period, click one of the following check boxes:
- Last 24 Hours (This is the default display.)
- Last 7 Days
- Last 30 Days
- A photo of the device model. Click Add Photo to add an image of the AP. RUCKUS Cloud lets you upload an image from your local system.
- In the AP Properties
section, the following information is displayed:
- Venue: The name of the venue.
- AP Group: The name of the AP group.
- Description: The AP description.
- GPS Coordinates: The GPS coordinates.
- Admin Password: The admin password.
- S/N: The serial number of the AP.
- MAC Address: The MAC address of the AP.
- IP Address: The IP address of the AP.
- Ext. IP Address: The external IP address of the AP.
- Model: The AP model number .
- Tyepe: The type of the AP.
- Version: The AP firmware version.
- The floor plan information if configured.
- In the Settings
section you can view the following information.
- Bonjour: Whether the Bonjour service is enabled or disabled. Click Editto add or edit the Bonjour service.
- Wireless Radio Settings: Whether wireless radio settings is customized or default. Click Edit to change the wireless radio settings.
- LAN Port Settings: Whether the LAN port of the AP is same as venue or different. Click Edit to change the LAN port settings.