Downloading the AP Log
The AP log contains AP system and configuration information, as well as AP runtime status, that can be useful for troubleshooting purposes. If you request technical support from RUCKUS Wireless, you may be requested to download and send the AP log for analysis
- From the navigation pane, click Networking Devices and select the Wi-Fi tab.
- Select an AP from the APs page.
- Click the name of the AP from which you want to download the AP log.
The Access Point page appears.
- In the upper-right corner of the Access Point page, click More Actions to view a drop-down menu, and click Download log.
- After the progress bar has completed, go to the default download location of your web browser and locate the log file (named AP-name.txt).
- Open the AP log using a text editor such as Notepad.