Editing a Stack
- On the
Networking Devices and select the
The switch page is displayed.
- Select the Stack that you want to edit.
- Click Edit. The Edit Stack dialog box is displayed..
- You can edit the following :
- Venue: Select the venue to which you want to deploy this switch.
- Stack Name: Enter the name of the stack.
- Description: (Optional) Add a brief description of the switch.
- IP Address: The IP address
- Subnet Mask: The subnet mask.
- Default Gateway: The default gateway.
- Jumbo Mode: Toggle the switch to ON or OFF.
- IGMP Snooping: Click Passive, or Active or None to apply.
(Optional) After Step
2, click Rearrange Members
to rearrange the stack members.
The Rearrange Members dialog box appears.
Using the mouse, you can select a stack member and pull it up or down.
- Click Save to save the stack.