Adding a Stack
The ICX switches support up to 12 units per stack. All the different SKUs of the same switch family can stack with each other except for ICX7150-C08P/PT. ICX 7150 Module 3, 1G interface cannot be used as stacking port. You can add a standalone switch to a stack member and convert two or more standalone switches to a stack if the switches are of the same model, in the venue, and are operational. You must procure the 10G licenses for stacking.
- On the Dashboard, click Networking Devices and select the Switch tab.
Add Stack in the upper-right corner.
The Create Stack dialog box is displayed. Alternatively, from Venue page, select a venue, select Networking Devices , select Switch, and then click Add Stack.
- Complete the following fields to add a stack:
- Venue: Select the venue to which you want to deploy this switch.
- Stack Name: (Optional) Enter the name of the stack.
- Description: (Optional) Add a brief description of the switch.
- Stack Members: Select the switches that you want to add to the stack.
- Serial Number: Enter the 11-digit valid serial numbers of the switches.
- Click Add another member to add more switches to the stack.
- Click Create to add a
The Create button is grayed out if valid switch serials are not entered.