Viewing Existing Venues
By default, a venue named My Venue exists.
On the Dashboard, click
The Venues page displays a list of existing venues, including the following information:
- Venue: The name assigned to the venue. To view details about this venue, click the venue name.
- Desciption: A brief description of the venue.
- City: The city where the venue is physically located.
- Country: The country where the venue is located.
- Networks: The number of networks that exist at the venue. To view details about the network, pause the mouse pointer over or click the network number.
- APs: The number of access points that have been added to the venue. To view details about the APs, pause the mouse pointer over or click the AP number.
- Clients: The number of clients that are currently associated with the access points at the venue. To view details about the clients, click the client number.