Enabling or Disabling a Bonjour Service
By default, Bonjour services are enabled as soon as you create them. You can disable them anytime.
Complete the following steps to enable or disable a Bonjour service.
- From the navigation pane, click Networking Devices and select the WiFi tab.
- Click an AP name to view details about the AP.
- On the Access Points page, locate the AP on which you want to enable or disable a Bonjour service.
Click the AP name.
The Overview tab of the AP details page is diaplayed.
Settings in the bottom-right corner of the page, click
Note: If at least one Bonjour service exists on the AP and it is currently enabled, the value for Bonjour is Enabled. If no Bonjour service exists or all Bonjour services are disabled, the value is Disabled.
The AP Bonjour Services page is displayed.
- Locate the Bonjour service that you want to enable or disable.
- Under the Enable column, set the switch to ON to enable the Bonjour service or to OFF to disable it.
- Repeat the previous step for every Bonjour service that you want to enable or disable on this AP.
The value for Bonjour Gateway changes to Enabled if you set at least one Bonjour service to ON. If you disabled all Bonjour services on the AP, the value changes to Disabled.
- Click OK to close the AP Bonjour Services page.