Importing a Floor Plan
You can import a floor plan to a venue to help you visualize the actual physical locations of your managed networking devices.
To import a floor plan to your Ruckus Cloud account, you will need a floor plan image in .GIF, .JPG, or .PNG format. The floor plan image must conform to the following parameters:
- Monochrome or grayscale
- No larger than 1 MB in size
- No larger than 10 inches (720 pixels) per side
- From the navigation pane, click Venues.
- On the Venues page, locate the venue for which you want to import a floor plan.
- Click the Overview tab.
Add Floor Planin the upper-right corner.
The Add New Floor Plan page appears.
Complete the following fields to add a new floor in this venue:
- Floor Plan Name: Enter a name that you want to assign to the floor. For example, you can enter "First Floor" or "Sales".
- Floor Number: Enter or select the floor or level number. "0" is the ground floor, "1" is the first floor, "2" is the second floor, and so on.
- Floor Plan Image: To upload a floor plan image for this floor, click Upload. When the Open dialog box displays, browse to the location where you saved the floor plan image, select the image, and click Open.
The imported floor plan appears on the venue Overview tab. A list of APs and switches that have not been placed on any existing floor plans can be found under Unplaced Devices.