Editing an AP Group
You can edit an AP Group if you want to change its venue, name, add APs, or remove APs from the group.
- From the navigation pane, click Networking Devices and select the Wi-Fi tab.
- Select the
AP Groups sub tab.
The Access Point Groups page is displayed.
- Click the name of the AP group that you want to edit.
The AP Group information page is displayed.
In the upper-right corner of the
page, click Manage to display a menu, and then Edit AP Group.
The Edit AP Group dialog box is displayed.
- Edit any of the following fields:
- Group Name: Enter a name for the AP group. You can use a department name or another name that identifies the AP Group. No special characters are allowed. Spaces are allowed only before and after the name.
- Description: Enter a brief description of the AP Group. Up to 64 characters are allowed.
- Venue: Select the venue to which you want to deploy this AP Group.
- Click the Group Members sub tab to add or remove group members.
- From the list of APs, highlight the APs to be added as members of the AP Group and click
Add AP. Alternatively, you can use the
Search field to search the APs in the list to be added. To remove an AP, highlight the AP in the selected APs list and click
The updated list of AP names appears in the Selected APs box.