Viewing Networks Associated with an AP Group
- From the navigation pane, click Networking Devices and select the Wi-Fi tab.
- Click an AP name to view details about the AP.
The Access Points page appears with two boxes, APs and AP Groups at the top of the window. Both boxes contain a number in brackets indicating how many APs or AP Groups are in your account.
A list of AP Groups that you have added to your RUCKUS Cloud account and information about them is displayed.
- Click one AP Group name under the
Group name column.
The AP Groups page is displayed.
- Click the
The AP Groups page displays the following information for each network that is associated with the AP Group.
- Network Name: The name of the network. To view more information about this network, click the network name.
- Description: A brief description of the network.
- Type: The type of network representing the network security, from the following types:
- Pre-Shared Key (PSK)
- Enterprise AAA
- Captive Portal—Click-Through
- Captive Portal—Guest Pass
- Activated: Shows ON or OFF to display whether the network is activated.
- VLAN: Shows the VLAN ID that is assigned to the network.
- Radios: Shows whether this network is available on the 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz bandwidth, or both.