Adding Certified Professional Installer Details
The CPI details are not saved on the portal. They are used to use the private key within the p12 package to encrypt the AP location data and are purged after that. Only a Certified Professional Installer (CPI) can certify an AP.
- CPI ID
- p12 package issued by issuing authority such as INSTA.
- On the Dashboard, click Administration.
- On the Administration page, click the CPI Details tab.
Add CPI Details.
The Add CPI Details dialog box appears.
- Enter the name of the CPI ID in the CPI Name field.
- Enter the CPI ID in the CPI ID field.
- Click Select File and browse to the p2 package.
- Enter the password for the CPI certificate file in the CPI Certificate File Password field.
Save to save the CPI details.
Note: CPI details are not saved and may be requested again after a timeout.
For information on how to add a SAS account, refer to Adding a SAS Account.