Viewing ECGI Records
- On the Dashboard, click Administration.
Administration page, click the
ECGI Records tab.
In the ECGI Records tab, the following information is displayed.
- ECGI Record: The ECGI record name.
- PLMN ID: The PLMN ID.
- Macro eNB ID: The Macro eNB ID within the ECGI identifies a group of cells within an PLMNID (SHNI). This will be assigned by the CBRS Alliance and will leave 8 bits to be assigned by the operator to identify individual cells. The full ECGI format is PLMN ID(SHNI) (6dec/24bin) + Macro eNB ID (5hex/20bin) + Cell Identity (2hex/8bin). Each PLMN ID + Macro eNB ID.
- Available ECGIs: The available ECGIs.
- Networks: Number of Networks the ECGI records are being used.
For more information, visit the Technical Support bulletin published under KB articles.