You can view the the back up details such as the configuration name, the date when it was created, and the type of the backup.
- From the navigation bar, click Networking Devices.
- Select the Switch tab and chose a switch from the list of switches.
- Select the Configuration Management tab.
- Select a backup and click View.The View Configuration dialog box appears displaying the back up details such as the Configuration Name, Created, and Type of the backup.
- (Optional) Click Actions to access the following
- Compare: Compares the selected configuration with another configuration.
- Restore: Restores this configuration.
- Download: Downloads the configuration.
- Delete: Deletes the configuration.
- Click Close to close the View Configuration dialog box.