Setting Up a Customer's Portal
MSPs with valid licenses can customize their customers' portal for branding and support. Before adding a customer, you must set up the customer's portal.
Customer tab, click Set-up your customer's
For MSPs that operate in North America, Europe and other regions, customer portal needs to be set for each region.The Set-up Customers Portal page box appears.
Enter a desired domain name, in
Note:The domain name will be followed by .msp.ruckus.cloud. RFC-1035 describes the permitted syntax for the domain.
- In the Logo section, choose either COMMSCOPE-RUCKUS logo, or My logo to customize your branding. Click Add Logo to upload a logo with the recommended size of 125x41 pixels, transparent image to highlight the MSPs brand. You can add different logos for portal header, analytics header, customer login, customer support emails, and alarm notification emails. After previewing the logos, click Next.
In the 3rd-Party Portal Provider page, select a preferred
portal provider from the Select Portal Provider drop-down
and then click Next.
The Support Links page appears.
In the Support Links dialog, enter the URLs, specify their behaviors
and then click Next.
If you are an MSP providing support to your customers without getting RUCKUS involved, you can customize support URLs for contact, open cases and existing cases.
- For the Contact Support link behavior, enter a URL in the Redirect to a custom URL field or click Remove from help menu.
- For the Open a case link behavior, enter a URL in the Redirect to a custom URL field or click Remove from help menu.
- For the My Open cases, enter a URL in the Redirect to a custom URL field or click Remove from help menu.
In the Contact
Info page, enter the contact number, email, and website.
Contact information for the email footer:
- Phone: Your contact number.
- Email: A valid email address.
- Website: Enter the URL of your company's website.
- In the Summary page, review the information that you have provided for the customer's portal settings and then click Done.