Viewing APs Assigned to a Venue
You can review the APs that are assigned to a particular venue.
- On the Dashboard, click Venues.
- On the Venues page, locate the venue that you want to check for assigned APs.
In the same row as the venue name, click the number under the
Note: If the number under the APs column is 0 (zero), it will display a screen to allow you to add an AP.The APs tab for the venue appears. Under the APs, two separate tabs, LTE and WiFi appear. These tabs display the following information about each AP that is assigned to the venue.
- AP: Name of the AP. LTE and Wi-Fi APs will have respective labels below the AP icon, which distinguish them between LTE APs and Wi-Fi APs. For more information about the APs, refer to click the AP name.
- Status: Indicates the status of the AP. For example, if the AP is powered on and is providing wireless service to clients, a green check mark appears with the word Operational next to it.
- Model: Model number of the AP
- IP Address:IP address of the AP
- Seriel Number: Serial Number, if the AP is not connected to the AP Management.
- Venue: Name of the venue.
- Timing Role: Timing role of the AP.
- Timing Sync Status: Time synchronization status.
Click the gear icon to display the Add Columns dialog and select an option.
- AP Firmware: AP firmware version
- Last Seen: Status of the AP when it was last connected to the cloud.
- eNodeB ID: Global eNodeB Identifier.
- CBSD ID: Citizens Broadband Radio Service Device (CBSD) identifier. This is allocated to the AP by SAS after successful registration.
- EPC Connection: The Evolved Packet Core (EPC) connection status.
- Clients: Number of LTE clients.
- EARFCN: E-UTRA Absolute Radio Frequency Channel Number that uniquely identifies the LTE band and carrier frequency.
- PCI: Physical Cell Identifiers (PCIs) that provides a psuedo-unique value for identifying nodes. PCI is unique per AP during operation and it is used to identify the serving cell on client devices.
- MAC Address: MAC Address of the AP.
- (Optional) Toggle the CPI Certification related column to ON/OFF and select or deselect the desired fields.
To add an AP, click
The venue information is prepopulated with the current venue. Add the other AP details and click Create. For more information about adding an AP, refer to the Adding an AP.You are returned to the APs tab under Venues.