Customizing the LAN Port Settings of an AP
If you want the LAN port settings of a specific AP model to be different from the default settings of the venue, you can override them for a specific AP.
Note: Before you begin, ensure that any AP to be customized is operational.
- From the navigation pane, click Networking Devices and select the Wi-Fi tab.
- Click the name of the AP for which you want to customize the AP LAN port settings.
The AP overview page is displayed.
- In the Settings section, click Edit after the
LAN Port Settings.The Settings dialog box appears.
- Select the LAN port to be
configured and configure the following:
- Check the Enable Port check-box.
- Select the Port Type from the drop-down. The options are Trunk, Access, or General.
- Enter the VLAN untag ID. For a trunk port, the default VLAN ID is 1.
- Enter the VLAN members. Enter a single VLAN ID or a VLAN ID range (or a combination of both). The valid VLAN ID range is from 1 through 4094.
- Click Save.